In this workshop, you will build a Robotic Arm with 3 degrees of freedom which can act as a Pick and Place Robot and is controlled with the help of your hand gestures.
By building this project, you will practically learn about Arduino programming, working of the servo motors - which acts as actuators and Accelerometer sensor for the control of Robotic Arm using hand gestures.
- Current scenario/job opportunities of embedded industries.
- Understanding the skill set required in a new employee in embedded industry.
- Understanding the robotics future scope and Understanding the different microcontroller available in the industry & their use.
- In-depth knowledge on design, construction and programming concepts involved in building an autonomous robot Learn & Interact with renowned Industry Experts.
- Introduction to Robotics.
- Introduction to Embedded systems.
- Introduction to programming in embedded.
- Working principle of Motors and its types.
- How to use IR sensor in Digital and Analog Mode.
- Servo motor