This comprehensive workshop is a thorough introduction to the Embedded C language. The emphasis is on the writing source code for 8 bit, 16 bit, 32bit microcontrollers. The information gained can be applied to any embedded system design. This workshop combines insightful lectures with practical lab exercises to reinforce key concepts. You will also learn advanced coding techniques that will increase your overall Embedded C proficiency and enhance your microcontroller design concepts.
- Target and optimize 8, 16, 32 bit microcontrollers by using Embedded C
- Use internal peripherals of a microcontroller such as Timers, Interrupts and UART
- Create and manage designs by using the Keil, Atmel studio, MP Lab software design environment
- Interface external peripherals such as motor driver, keypad, LCD etc.
- Embedded C
- Sensor interfacing
- I/O devices interfacing
- Microcontroller real time applications